Tier 1 Internet Services
Internet bandwidth that directly connects with
and has access to the global Internet backbone.
Partnership with CenturyLink®
CloudCoCo in partnership with CenturyLink Internet Services provide fast, reliable global internet access over a high performance, diverse network. We provide connectivity in 60+ countries with over 120 Tbps of Global IP Capacity. The network features over 48 Tbps of global peering capacity, and spans 450,000+ route miles globally with extensive off-net access solutions across North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific
A more secure internet
We keep our customers safe from nefarious attacks through 24/7 monitoring and mitigation. This proven in-house expertise, combined with centralised network level security, ensures a fast and secure connection. We set a standard for maintaining a clean network, and offer a full suite of the CenturyLink Security solutions for greater protection and increased network performance.
COST OF MANUFACTURER
- Reliable, global backbone connecting six continents and more than 60 countries
- Scalable, enterprise-grade, high-speed dedicated internet access
- Localised private peering with private interconnects to maximise performance
- Fewer network hops for a high-quality connection with speed and resiliency
- Full suite of CenturyLink Managed Security Services for greater protection and network performance, with around the clock security vigilance provided by CenturyLink’s Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Serving eight of the top 10 internet service providers
Be safe with World-Class network security
- CenturyLink® Managed Security Services Premises or network-based firewall, intrusion detection, prevention and unified threat management (UTM)
- CenturyLink® DDoS Mitigation On-demand or always on mitigation pulling customer traffic through route redirection (BGP configuration or DNS redirect) onto CenturyLink’s global mitigation network scrubbing centers for cleansing.
- CenturyLink® Network Protection Subscription-based IP filtering with permanent ACLs, SLAs and Security Operation Services.
- CenturyLink® Professional Security Services Assist in testing and assessing an organisations environment to identify critical vulnerabilities. Helping to develop a comprehensive security plan including a path with recommendations to remediate vulnerabilities.
MORE ON the CLOUDCOCO NETWORK
HSCN connectivity is the default standard for internet connectivity in the health and social care sector, supporting easy access to digital health.
Ethernet & FTTP
Ethernet and Fibre to the premises
connectivity for businesses.
10Mbps to 10Gbps.
Internet bandwidth that
directly connects with and
has access to the global
With Performance IP, your
applications and customers will see and feel thedifference. The lowest latency
the highest performance.
If you're looking for limitless bandwidth and want to manage and control your network, then a dark fibre network
is the solution for you.