Security Assessment Workshop
Change is inherently seen as a bad thing,
but when it is done well it can be very effective.
Our team of consultants work with you to identify your business objectives and create a security
recommendation that will deliver measureable benefits, in a pragmatic and sensitive way.
BENEFITS OF ENROLLING OUR SECURITY ASSESSMENT SPECIALISTS
What we will discuss during the workshop
- The assessment takes a holistic approach to the
protection of both on-premises and cloud-based systems and data - uncovering and prioritizing technical and non-technical security gaps within the organisation.
- Identifying the five facets of security:
- - Users
- - Devices
- - Data
- - Apps
- - Network
- CloudCoCo will provide a thorough investigation and whiteboarding to understand and demonstrate how strong each layer is.
- "With new attacks coming to the scene every day - a security assessment will increase awareness and understanding of security issues throughout your company. In making smart security investments by understanding top-priority risks, your organization can make high-payoff investments in improving protection"
What you will receive in a written report:
- We will account for your organization’s industry, business model, and compliance requirement.
- You'll see both the negative and positive findings, when looking at your security vulnerabilities.
- An overview of the topics discussed during the workshop
- Future recommendations for each topic discussed
- Best practices for security remediations to help guide your next steps
- Proposal with estimates for any further potential discovery and assessment services
- Remediate each vulnerability of up to FOUR hosting providers
- Potential cost savings calculation per month, per year, and projected ROI date
- A recommended timeline and priortities.
MORE on cloudcoco security
Forget lengthy contracts. Our Pen
Testing portal puts the power
back in your hands
Defend your email accounts
confidently against fraudsters trying
The Fortinet Security Fabric delivers a
unified approach that is broad,
integrated, and automated.
Keeping each employee informed of their
personal security helps forge a much tighter company-wide secure environment