As of 2023, 50 percent of enterprises already have workloads in the public cloud, with seven percent planning to move additional workloads to the cloud in the next 12 months (source: Statista). Whether that’s for data storage or software applications, digital transformation continues to make its mark across both SMEs and blue-chips.
The question is, how many of these organisations are truly getting the most out of their virtual tech stack?
Navigating the multi-provider maze
In the vast sea of cloud providers, each giant boasts its unique strengths. Companies, each one with its unique set of requirements, often find themselves torn between these tech behemoths. Some swear allegiance to a single provider based on specialised proficiencies, while others simply want a solution that works seamlessly, irrespective of the provider
But the cloud journey is no walk in the park, especially for businesses grappling with fragmented tech architectures. So, when given the opportunity to cherry-pick the best elements from each provider, why wouldn’t you?
Walking you through the middle ground, CloudCoCo’s comprehensive guide, "The ultimate guide to secure hyperscaling in the cloud (and how to do it for free)", explores:
- Benefits beyond the major hyperscalers, including how to navigate the lure of false promises and debunking myths around soaring costs and complexities.
- The need for cloud neutrality. Imagine a world where you're not tied down to a single provider, where flexibility and tailored solutions reign supreme. Sounds liberating, doesn't it? That’s because it is.
- How to keep your cloud in check with regular audits, and why ‘out of sight’ should never mean ‘out of mind’ when it comes to optimising resources in your virtual tech stack, ensuring security compliance, and keeping costs to a minimum.
- The best way to diversify your cloud estate, ensuring digital operations never falter, even if one provider takes a breather.
- Why cyber security isn’t the enemy of cloud adoption, but a critical companion to help firms identify risks, shore up endpoints, and stay ahead of the latest threats.
- How multi-cloud can help organisations champion the cause of sustainability, making choosing that benefit not just the business but its entire ecosystem.
- Finally, best of all, how to move to the cloud for free.
"The ultimate guide to secure hyperscaling in the cloud (and how to do it for free)" isn’t just a comprehensive resource, but a roadmap to help you lay the foundations for cloud success.
Ready to embark on this transformative journey? Download your FREE copy here.